Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I can make my butt talk...


Thank you Jim Carrey! Oh, and thanks to my husband.
Remember in "Ace Ventura" I think that's what it was? Where he uses his butt to say "can I ASS you a question" I don't know where my daughter saw that, but, she gets the biggest kick out of doing it. She runs around nakie, turns around, bends over and makes her butt talk! It's one of those things where you KNOW you shouldn't laugh, and you know laughing will only encourage it, but it's so friggin' funny you can't help it.
Ok, her first day of pre-school, I was getting my boys out of the car to walk her to her class and she was talking to some lady in the parking lot... small talk.. then she says "I can make my butt talk" Ahhh, a proud moment in Mommie's life! I laughed and the lady laughed and on we went.
I am so glad I am not a prude or uptight. I'm proud she can make her butt talk.

No comments: