Monday, June 19, 2006

YES this is our last pregnancy!

Hey, I love being pregnant, I love feeling the little critter kicking the crap out of me. There is no other feeling in the world. BUT, with the second pregnancy... And I must state, this is just MY experience.... This is a whole lot tougher than the first. I owe that to several reasons, the first being that I am older, I will be 36 when this one is born. Also, I am starting out at about 20 lbs more than I did with my daughter Sarah. This baby is a boy, and I believe the "wives tales" of how you carry depends on the sex of the baby. I feel I am carrying this boy VERY low! I can't sit down without my legs spread eagle ( giving up on trying to sit like a "lady" ) I can't bend over, It's hard to shave my legs, and my friends, I am ONLY 26 weeks pregnant! Goddess help me when I am 35 weeks. That's my rant for the day!

1 comment:

Familyblogger said...

I sit spread eagle too! But nobody comes a'calling? Maybe because - unlike you, I didn't stop at two kids. I had seven - and those kids are sassing me all day. I don't have time to do my hair, dress-up nice and sometimes I don't shower for three days straight. Tie those tubes girl - or better yet tell HIM to snip it or ZIP it. That's what I told rafael - my deadbeat husband. Keep spreading those legs...like an eagle girl!